Friday, September 23, 2011

Back To School Party Photos Coming Soon!

Thomas, Jackson and I greet our guests as they arrive for the Back to School Party.

James of James Woo Photography knows I always need a sneak peak of the photos and this is what he sent. I should have all the photos next week. I will break down how to make the candy table and supplies table. Both were very easy and inexpensive. I will share my tricks of the trade and shopping sources. Have a great weekend.



PS. This white blouse is from my fav designer Charlotte Brody. Simple, elegant and made to order it offers amazing investment pieces. You will never have to worry someone is wearing the same thing you are!






PSS. I did try to get Thomas and Jackson to dress alike, Thomas wanted no party of it. Ohh to be independent at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment